Business & Company Car Leasing
Business Car Leasing is a way that a company can obtain a car without having to purchase it outright. Although similar to car rental, car leasing is on a longer basis and is on a contract basis. The company will select a car to lease and this will be yours for business use for a set amount of time – normally 2 to 5 years. Fixed monthly payments are made to the car leasing company until the contract has run its course, at which point the car is also returned by the car leasing company.
Sometimes referred to as Commercial Leasing, three are a number of benefits as to why this is becoming increasingly popular for businesses, and a lot of these revolve around its cost-effectiveness.
Particularly after the 2012 budget was announced, there are now plenty of reasons why car leasing for businesses will become a much more popular solution, particularly preferably to purchasing a business car outright.
Here are a few reasons it is worth looking into:
- Avoid depreciation – When you purchase a car, you lose money on it within the first year. As a business move, this is financially senseless. By leasing, you can let someone else worry about the car’s falling value.
- Competitive prices - Car Leasing UK can offer particularly competitive rates, but speaking about commercial leasing in general, the monthly payment are typically lower than the equivalent monthly payments for a car purchased through finance.
- Fixed price motoring – For those working to fixed budgets, a leased car is contracted so there won’t be any unexpected price increases to worry about.
- Minimal repairs - The majority of leased cars are brand new vehicles meaning guarantees will usually ensure that there won’t be any costly repairs needed in the time you have the car.
- Perks - In business, appearance can be vital. Leasing allows your company to drive the latest motors on the road every few years, without the hefty price tag.
There is a range of ways in which to lease a car for business. For more information on these products, visit the following pages:
To discuss your requirements in more detail, or if you have any queries regarding any of this information, please call us now on 01653 693834